Friday 11 November 2016

Angelic Pretty: True Rose Story

mintyfrills kawaii cute pretty sweet lolita fashion love

New upcoming Angelic Pretty print, its very romantic and sweet. Its different and has interesting colorways. Each colorway really has a different feel which is absolutely a good thing! Again still not a fan of overlays and this one is way too white. It makes the dress unbalanced.

My favorite colorway is the pink one (well of course, haha) and since the overlay is meh I like the jsk a lot more. I think the blue and red colorway could make really interesting coords though so look forward to seeing that.
mintyfrills kawaii cute pretty sweet lolita fashion love

Sorry for not posting much I'm trying to get back at it but I've had a down period lately. Know that I'm trying my best and I will come back. <3

//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment